Patents (Mechanical Engineering), Trademarks
Education and career
- 2010: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
2013: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Mr. Kühn works at our Hamburg office. He is specialized in physics and mechanical engineering. His main focus is on patent law, including patent prosecution, oppositions, and opposition appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office and the European Patent Office.
- Before coming to Uexküll & Stolberg in 2016, Mr. Kühn worked for a prestigious patent law firm in southern Germany, where he also gained experience in patent prosecution and opposition proceedings. In addition, he is involved in various areas of trademark law. He holds a degree in mechanical engineering from RWTH Aachen.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German (native speaker)
- English (fluent)
- French (basic)