Patents (Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering)
Education and career
- 1996: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
1998: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Mr. Manke is employed at our office in Munich. He works in all areas of patent law, including patent prosecution, opposition, and appeal proceedings as well as nullity and infringement proceedings before the European Patent Office and the German Patent and Trade Mark Office. His specialist areas are physics and mechanical engineering.
- Having worked in the research and development department at Volkswagen AG, Mr. Manke joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee in 1993. He has a degree in electrical engineering (M.S.E.E.) from the Technical University of Braunschweig.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)