Education and career
- 2021: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Dr. Lindenmaier works in the Chemistry Group at our office in Munich. The main focus of his activity is on German and international patent prosecution, oppositions, and patent nullity proceedings as well as preparing legal opinions concerning the validity and infringement of patents in the fields of chemistry, pharmaceuticals, and life sciences.
- Dr. Lindenmaier studied chemistry at the University of Hamburg, majoring in bioorganic and organometallic chemistry. He obtained a PhD in bioinorganic chemistry and catalysis at Technische Universität Berlin within the framework of the UniCat Cluster of Excellence. Subsequently, he began his patent attorney training at Uexküll & Stolberg in Hamburg and another leading law firm in Munich. Since 2021, Dr. Lindenmaier has worked as a patent attorney for Uexküll & Stolberg in Munich.
- German Chemical Society (GDCh)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- French (basic)
- Spanish (basic)