Education and career
- 1993: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
1994: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- The main focus of Dr. Ahme’s work is in patent law, including patent prosecution, opposition, nullity, and infringement proceedings. His specialist areas are mechanical engineering, electronics, and medical devices and equipment. He is also extremely well versed in the fields of registered design and trademark registration.
- Dr. Ahme joined Uexküll & Stolberg in 1990, having obtained a doctorate in experimental high-energy physics at the University of Hamburg and then worked as a postdoctoral researcher in the laboratory at the German Electron Synchrotron (DESY).
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)