Education and career
- 2019: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- 2021: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Dr. Pieper works at our Hamburg branch. The main focus of her activity is on patent law, including patent prosecution, oppositions, and opposition appeal proceedings, as well as preparing legal opinions regarding the validity and infringement of patents. Her principal areas of specialization are polymers, fine chemicals, oil and fuel additive technologies, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
- Dr. Pieper completed her master’s degree in chemistry at Heidelberg University and holds a PhD in chemistry from Friedrich-Alexander University in Erlangen-Nürnberg (Dr. rer. nat, summa cum laude). Following her doctorate, she joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee in 2016. While doing her training at Uexküll & Stolberg, she acquired experience abroad in the patent department of an international corporation in Belgium.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- women in ip e.V.