Dr. Frank Dettmann
Trademarks, Design Patents, Copyrights
Education and career
- 1992: Accreditation as attorney at law
- Dr. Dettmann is active in the fields of trademarks, registered designs, copyrights, and unfair competition law. His work encompasses all proceedings before German courts and before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office, the Federal Patent Court, the EUIPO, and the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) in Geneva.
- Dr. Dettmann was accredited as an attorney at law in 1992. In the same year, he received his PhD in law (Dr. jur.). Before joining Uexküll & Stolberg in 1999, he worked at the law firms of Meissner, Bolte & Partner in Bremen and CMS Hasche Sigle in Hamburg. Dr. Dettmann is authorized to exercise his profession before all German district courts and before courts of appeal in Germany. Before studying law, he completed training to become a banker.
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Frank Dettmann strikes the perfect balance between legal acumen and commercial understanding, offering priceless advice at every stage of the trademark lifecycle. His almost 30-year career has seen him defend his clients’ IP rights in every relevant venue.