Education and career
- 2007: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney and admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Dr. Müller works at our branch in Hamburg. His main focus is on patent law in the domains of chemistry and pharmaceuticals, including patent prosecution, oppositions, and opposition appeal proceedings. In addition, he is involved in various areas of trademark law.
- Dr. Müller joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee in 2004, having obtained his PhD in chemistry in the field of polyolefins at the University of Hamburg. He acquired experience abroad while working at an IP law firm in Kansas, USA.
- German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)