Dr. André Guder
Education and career
- 2004: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
2006: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Dr. Guder works at our Hamburg office. He practices patent law in the domains of biology, biotechnology, and pharmacology, including patent prosecution, oppositions, and opposition appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office and the European Patent Office.
- Dr. Guder joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee in 2001, having completed a PhD in the field of molecular biology at the University of Bonn. He acquired experience in US patent practice while working at a patent law firm in Chicago, Illinois.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)