Education and career
- 2018: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- Dr. Spork works at our Munich branch. The main focus of his activity is on patent law, including patent prosecution, oppositions, and opposition appeal proceedings, as well as preparing legal opinions regarding the validity and infringement of patents. His principal areas of specialization are polymers, fine chemicals, oil and fuel additive technologies, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
- Dr. Spork joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee in 2015, having completed a stint as a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Oxford. Previously, he had studied chemistry in Göttingen and Newcastle upon Tyne. As part of his subsequent doctorate at the University of Göttingen, he carried out research at the Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- German Chemical Society (GDCh)
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)