Patents (Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry), Trademarks
Education and career
- 2009: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
2010: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Mr. Eisenführ works at our branch in Hamburg. His main focus is on patent law in the domains of chemistry and pharmaceuticals, patent prosecution and opposition proceedings. In addition, he is involved in various areas of trademark law.
- Mr. Eisenführ joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee in 2006, having studied chemistry at the University of Bonn.
- German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi)
- German Chemical Society (GDCh)