Dr. Ulrich-Maria Gross
Patents (Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Chemistry), Trademarks
Education and career
- 1993: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
1995: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Dr. Gross is active in all areas of patent law for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries. He represents clients in patent prosecution, opposition, nullity, and infringement proceedings. Furthermore, he works in all areas of trademark law.
- Dr. Gross joined the firm as a trainee, having completed his doctorate in chemistry at the University of Hamburg in 1987. In addition, he worked in the patent department at Unilever in the United Kingdom.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)