Education and career
- 1991: Admission to German Chamber of Patent Attorneys
- 1994: Accreditation as European Patent Attorney
- Dr. van Heesch is employed at our branch office in Hamburg. He works in all areas of patent law, including patent prosecution, opposition, and appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trade Mark Office and the European Patent Office. He is specialized in chemical cases.
- Dr. van Heesch obtained his PhD in chemistry at Kiel University. Having worked for Bayer AG and Jaeger & Partner Patent Attorneys, Gauting/Munich, Dr. van Heesch joined Uexküll & Stolberg in 1990.
- Federal Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Intellectual Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (GRUR)
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- German Chemical Society (GDCh)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)