Dr. Anatol Spork
Admitted to the bar of German Patent Attorneys in 2018
Dr Spork works with the Chemistry team in the firm’s office in Munich. He focuses on patent law, including prosecution, opposition, and opposition appeal proceedings as well as the provision of legal opinions on the validity and infringement of patents. His work is predominantly centered around polymers, fine chemicals, oil and fuel additive technology, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
In 2015, Dr Spork joined Uexküll & Stolberg as a trainee after having completed a postdoctoral stay at the University of Oxford. Prior to this, he studied Chemistry in Göttingen and Newcastle upon Tyne. In the context of his following PhD thesis at the University of Göttingen he also conducted research at the Max Planck Institute for biophysical Chemistry.
- Association of German Patent Attorneys
- International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys (FICPI)
- German Association for the Protection of Industrial Property and Copyright Law (GRUR)
- Gesellschaft Deutscher Chemiker (GDCh)
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)